The Pachanga Latino Music Festival, Austin’s first Latin-themed music, cultural arts and food festival, has announced its 2009 lineup, location and dates for the second annual event. The one-day festival, which will be held this year at Fiesta Gardens on Saturday, May 30th, will once again close out Austin’s Latino Music Month and will showcase the vibrant blend of Latino-created music and art. Artists include Norteño superstar Michael Salgado, Mexican Institute of Sound (fresh off their…See More
6 ways to participate:
1. Update your profile and connect your Twitter account.
2. Introduce yourself in the Lobby
3. Join or start a discussion in the Café
4. Join one or several grupos
5. List eventos happening in your area
6. Write a blog post